Play Doh Recipe
By Supernanny Team on 25/06/2014
Play doh is still one of the easiest (and cheapest!) activities you can share with your child. This recipe takes five minutes, and you can store the play doh to re-use later.
How to make Play Doh
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup salt
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- A few drops of food colouring
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Mix all the ingredients and knead until smooth. Play doh can be covered and kept in the refrigerator for later use.
Published by Supernanny Website on 25/06/2014
- Tidy Fun: Make Paper Lanterns: Paper lanterns are the perfect craft activity for children in apartments or small houses - they don't make much mess and will brighten up a child's bedroom in an afternoon.
- Make Peg Doll Christmas Angels: Old fashioned peg dolls make delightful Christmas angels, but can also be made into Santa Claus with red felt and a cotton wool beard.
- Make your own Snow Shaker: Snow shakers are deceptively quick and easy to make, and make fantastic gifts or table decorations for Christmas!